- Fibre optic Wireless iBroadband internet with unlimited GB
- Full gas central heating
- All bed linen with duvets, bathmats and tea towels but not personal towels, (available to hire if required)
- 2 travel cots on request, 2 highchairs
- Entertainment – 3 TVs, DVD player, iPod & iPhone compatible docking Speaker, CD player, radio
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave oven, Neff electric oven, range style electric ovens and 6 burner gas hob
- Garages for 2 cars and further off road parking for 2 cars. Further cars can be parked at the roadside, however we do encourage our visitors not to take these spaces whenever possible so that neighbours without off road parking can park close to their path accesses.
Our ethos is to provide a venue where families and friendship groups can meet up in a spacious, warm and well equipped house with every modern facility, comfortable beds and seating, conducive to relaxation and enjoyment of each others company.
We aim to present everything in good working order and cleaned to a high standard.
We believe our pricing is very fair and competitive in one of England’s top tourism destinations.
Looking to celebrate or just take it easy?
We can recommend caterers: