Living and working in Buxton and the Peak District during these times has allowed us to see the beauty of our environment and to take several walks directly into the countryside from Wellwood Lodge. Our aim is to welcome and enable our visitors to do this as safely as possible. We have had to learn to change and adapt, both personally and as a business.
We know how important holidays and time together is with family and friends.
We are taking the following actions to keep you safe
- Please help us by arriving no earlier than 4.00pm and depart by 10am on your final day. We will email you full details about arrival and departure prior to your stay.
- Our staff have been trained and educated regarding best practice when cleaning and disinfecting
- Hand soap is provided within every bathroom and kitchen of the house for your use
- The house will have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with a non-toxic, odour free disinfectant certified to European standard EN1276 & EN14476
- All our linen and towels are washed in house and our pillow and mattress protectors are changed and cleaned between guests.
- We collect all details and payments prior to your stay and provide information in electronic format to avoid contact.
- Our once personal welcome will be done via telephone on arrival but living locally, the owner is on hand to help with any aspect of your stay